What We Are Looking For:
Uniphore a global Conversational AI technology company, is seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to join its high-performance Sales Engineering team for supporting its Customer and strategic partners in Middle East. Primary role of this job is to influence and inspire our Customers through development of Conversational AI application based on Uniphore Conversational Service Automation Platform.
- To be the primary owner for supporting Customer/Partners in the region for providing Sales Engineering support and drive both strategic and tactical plans.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations explaining our solutions and services to Client Prospects and Partners.
- Have complete knowledge about the contact centre industry, business goals and challenges, related technology infrastructure and peripheral solutions.
- Develop use cases or examples that demonstrate value of Uniphore offering for one or more specific industry verticals, fields or business domains.
- Collaborate with Sales and Sales Engineering team to be responsive to client needs and drive long-term client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering and Global Service Delivery on Product feedback, solution validation and delivery launches.
- Maintain on-going learning and relevant technical knowledge by attending education/industry workshops, reviewing industry publications and interacting with ecosystem partners.
- Evolve content by providing region specific feedback and ensuring that content on all platforms is consistent.
- Interact with Customer during execution of Test Drives including:
- Be the main client point of contact and facilitate client touchpoint meetings
- Lead the executive client briefing presentation on Test Drives findings and results
- Engage with client technical and business stakeholders to align on Test Drive requirements and success criteria’s
- In-Depth knowledge of contact centre and speech technology solutions including contact centre ACD platforms, cloud computing and customer engagement solutions including IVR, omni-channel engagement, and speech analytics powered by AI/ML.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and be conversant about our company and articulate the distinct aspects and value of our products and solutions.
- Adept at using consultative skills to apply technology solutions to business challenges.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Good understanding of the dynamics and critical success factors of the software product industry and implementation and delivery aspects of SaaS based solutions.
- Understanding and experience with providing engineering support in a business development/sales environment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to travel up to 25% may be required. [within west region – Pune/Mumbai/North - Delhi,gurgoan]
- Must have 7 or more years of related experience in the contact centre domain, preferably with contact centre related operational and/or technical experience.
- Must have project management and/or business consulting experience in the contact centre industry.
- Experience in managing large and strategic accounts.
- Preference would be given to those with Conversational AI or Speech Analytics experience.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com