Sr Sales Operations/Salesforce Administrator
Here’s the Gist:
RocketSpace is bringing the future to market. We were founded on the belief that, “Software is eating the world.” It is an exciting time to be in the technology industry, even for non-techies. Everyday our team wakes up looking for ways we can help our members and clients drive growth. Our ecosystem and our services are specifically designed to remove friction and add support that empowers startups and corporate innovation professionals from large global brands disrupt existing markets and create new ones.
RocketSpace is looking for a strategic and innovative Sr Sales Operations Specialist to bring the future to market on a global scale. The ideal candidate is a visionary who is responsible for overseeing all sales operations and owning the Salesforce platform. Using their own knowledge of best practices and teaming up with the sales team this person will have the ability to showcase their talents and help drive our sales team to international success.
- Sales Enablement - aiding the creation of tools and materials with marketing and product, training the sales team, knowledge management
- Business Analytics - Sales Forecasting, Territory Management, Account Planning, Compensation Planning (incentives, commissions, SPIFs, etc)
- Technology Optimization - manage and optimize all aspects of sales tools - SFDC, HubSpot Sales, and any other
- Process and Operations - managing contract process, sales process, improving all the ways sales interacts with the rest of the company and with the end customer
- Revenue Management - assist with Quote to Revenue Optimization
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams.
- Monitors the sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
A Little More About You:
- At least 6 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification 201 (required).
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification 301 (preferred).
Experience on salesforce.com architecting designing, programming, and configuring the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations
- Experience in Security Model including but not limited to profiles, roles, sharing settings, permission sets etc.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and applications, participate in plans for their implementation, and remain current with Salesforce administration best practices.
Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately.
RocketSpace's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. RocketSpace policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. RocketSpace has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.