Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with missed distributed attacks, unknown threats, and manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can use behavioral analytics to detect attacks and automate investigation and incident response. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com
Exabeam is seeking a Sr. Sales Recruiter to own full life-cycle recruitment for our global Sales teams. This Recruiter will be responsible for identifying and attracting top talent to Exabeam. S/he will work closely with hiring managers and senior management to develop creative sourcing strategies to generate strong candidate pipeline, ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience, and provide guidance/insight on offers to ensure a high close rate. To be successful in this role, you must possess the drive to identify and compete for the best talent.
- Work with Hiring Managers and Directors to understand skillset needs and determine target profiles.
- Use creative sourcing methods to identify talent where others are not looking.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates, and make selection recommendations to Hiring Managers.
- Facilitate interviews and be the main point of contact for candidates, hiring managers, and interview teams. Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Guide pre/post interview discussions with the hiring teams to ensure alignment and attainment of hiring goals.
- Track all recruitment activity in ATS (Lever).
- Provide direction to recruiting coordinator, and manage 3rd party agency resources as necessary.
- 8+ years of experience competing for Sales talent in the Enterprise Software or/and SaaS space.
- Experience recruiting in EMEA & APAC regions strongly preferred.
- Expertise in creative/innovative ways of sourcing talent.
- Proven success managing difficult searches, juggling competing priorities, and handling high requisition loads in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to manage and track all recruiting activity in an ATS, generate and manipulate status reports in Excel.
- Must have strong communication skills, partnering skills, networking skills.
- Must be internally driven with a strong sense of urgency.
- Comfortable taking initiative and ownership, but also team oriented and collaborative in working style.
- High integrity and a high degree of professionalism.
Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.