The Sr. Security Engineer works collaboratively with other members of the AirMap team to help secure the corporation and help protect AirMap’s dynamic, global, real-time geospatial database of airspace and flight information.
Attributes of an AirMap Sr. Security Engineer
- You know how to build, maintain, and monitor a corporate network to include basic SOC capabilities, Firewall Administration, VPN, Active Directory, and employing network taps, IDS and IPS.
- You understand how to conduct vulnerability scans and conduct penetration testing.
- You know how to minimize the risk in our corporate environment by conducting security awareness training, deploying and maintaining device management & patch management solutions, and developing security policies, plans, and procedures.
- You care about finding gaps in security and identifying solutions to help fill those gaps as well as developing incident response plans in case a security issue is exploited.
- You’re a doer – you lead by example and are excited by the opportunity to secure applications.
- You’re a good problem solver and a good communicator.
Bonus Points if…
- You like aviation and drones!
- You’re proficient with AWS.
- You have certifications such as (CISSP, CEH, GIAC, etc)