MavTek is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to hiring and nurturing a diverse workforce.
Senior Software Developer (Fullstack) – Ads Squad
We are looking for a dynamic Sr Software Developer (fullstack) to join our growing team. The Ads Service/Team focus on ads technology, deliver great on-line advertising experiences for advertiser, publisher and visitors, make ads a crucial revenue source for the company. The role of Sr. Developer is supposed to design, develop and maintain Ads Platform and bring it to higher level.
Since entering Montreal’s tech scene 6 years ago, MavTek continues to grow rapidly while the team forges ahead on a path of inventing change and creating real impact for our customers. We’re looking for a Senior Software Developer who is innovative, eager to own their success and energized by the opportunity to pursue a career that’s as challenging as it is rewarding. At MavTek, we empower you to raise your voice, make a real impact not just within our fast growing company, but in everyday lives of tens of thousands of our customers.
What your day to day looks like:
- Collaborate with the Product team to develop user-centric features
- Contribute to development estimations and support product delivery
- Complete independently complex development tasks and actively contribute to pushing code to production
- Deliver quality code, by conducting adequate automated testing
- Be accountable for performance, reliability, scalability, monitoring and resilience of technical component owned by the squad in regards of SLAs
Are you right for the role?
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Hands-on experiences with Golang (2+ years), Python(2+ years), PHP programming (an asset). Skills in other programming language are bonus.
- Great knowledge with AWS tech stack
- Familiar with networking programming such as TCP/IP programming
- Familiar with RDBMS and NOSQL DB technology
- Experience building high-performance website optimized for millions traffic per day.
- Good knowledge/practice with unit and regression automation testing
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Experienced with GIT
What’s in it for you?
· Work alongside super talented and friendly people that like to drive innovation
· Competitive salary & vacation packages
· Complimentary breakfast and lunch daily prepared by our in-house chef
· Generous referral program
· Year-round events, from massive to casual and everything in between
· Access to 24/7 on demand online healthcare service
· Beautiful office right near Namur metro
You’ll be Joining:
We’re DJ’s, video game heroes, movie buffs, musicians, grill masters and everything in between. We’re fiercely proud of our teammates, our work, and the impact we’re making to help tens of thousands of entrepreneurs who rely on our e-commerce platform to monetize their content. If your inspired to do the best work of your life, then join the team.