Drizly Inc., Boston, MA seeks Senior Frontend Engineers to help it become the best place to shop for alcohol, period, by bringing our product and UX visions to life through code.
As a member of Drizly's engineering team, you will be expected to drive value and impact every day. Your peers should see you as an expert and collaborate with you on their toughest problems. You should be comfortable jumping in the deep end and learning new skills on an ever-evolving platform. You will collaborate closely with product, UX, and other business stakeholders to make sure you have the business context required to make the best engineering decisions.
Join us in transforming the way that people shop for alcohol. We expect at least 4 years of experience in a similar role. Specific experience working on in eCommerce, or with our techstack, is preferred.
- Continue to improve performance and conversion of our website on both mobile browsers and on desktop
- Lead efforts in A/B testing of various features and optimizations that can be rolled out across our various platforms (Web, iOS and Android)
- Build new UIs for different types of online ordering (scheduling, gifting, group ordering, etc)
- React / Redux
- Ruby on Rails
- Consuming and informing design of APIs
- Caching / Performance considerations
Our engineers play a key role in product development, from concept to launch, so be ready to bring your creative ideas to the table. And because we push new versions of the website and API multiple times a day, it won't take long to get your work out in front of users.
This job is in Boston, MA.