Uniphore is a global leader in Conversational Service Automation.
We are hiring smart , hands on engineers to join our winning team. We are working on cutting edge technologies which is creating new benchmarks in the Conversation AI Space
- You’ll own technical strategy for broad or complex requirements with insightful and forward-looking approaches that go beyond the direct team and solve large open-ended problems.
- You’ll actively own features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of surrounding systems
- The ability to lead, partner, and collaborate cross functionally across an engineering organization
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- Coach engineer. Coach and mentor less experienced engineers and deeply invest in their learning and success. You give and solicit feedback, both positive and negative, to others you work with to help improve the entire team
- 3+ years experience developing highly scalable, distributed applications, products and services in Java & Microservices architecture
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Kafka, MongoDB and ClickHouse
- Solid exposure & experience in Spring Frameworks
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com