As Senior Software Engineer with our powertrain tools team, you will be responsible for designing and developing clean, intuitive and easy to use GUI tools. Your tools will help to monitor, diagnose and manufacture powertrain components. The ideal candidate will have the ability to quickly build prototype solutions as well as write production quality software. The candidate will closely interact with powertrain product groups to understand and identify the needs of engineering, manufacturing and field support groups to design universal solution.
· Understand powertrain components and design GUI tools to interact with it
· Develop PC/Mac based solutions
· Develop programs in C++/C#/Qt/Python/Labview
· Scout and integrate open source solutions
· Log data and generate graphical plots which will help in real time analysis of vehicle performance
· A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in designing and developing tools
· Excellent programmer and deep knowledge of object oriented programming
· A successful track record of product development experience from prototyping to mass production
· Experienced in developing and supporting
· Minimum BS in the areas of Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent. MS preferred.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Sr. Software Engineer, Powertrain Tools job post.✕