Sr. Software Engineer, Virtual Reality SDK
Milpitas Area, Silicon Valley, CA
This is a great opportunity to be a key member of a dynamic growing startup and shape Eye Control for Virtual and Augmented Reality. You will be an integral part of the team designing the next generation of VR and AR consumer devices, creating software that enables users to control their devices with their eyes, and designing new modes of interaction – it’s a game changer!
What you will do:
● Architect and develop AR and VR SDKs to unlock this new form of Human-computer interaction
● Design and implement innovative eye interaction software for the next generation of wearable headsets.
● Create to SDK code samples and demos, and work with 3rd party developers.
What you need to bring:
● Expert level C# and C++ programming. Other languages a plus.
● Demonstrated success on large code bases. Strong fundamentals in object oriented programming, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures.
● 4+ years 3D development in games, VR experience a plus
● Strong architecture and project organization skills. Experience integrating 3rd party SDK or open source APIs
● Shipped multiple releases of product
● Deep working knowledge of Unity 3D development platform.
● Excellent communication and time management skills, ability to balance high quality work standards against time constraints.
● Passionate about exploring new technologies, staying on the forefront of what’s next
● Computer Science or engineering degree
It would be a big plus if you have:
● Experience developing AR/VR applications
● Creation of public facing SDKs
● UI development experience
● Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya, etc.
● Android JNI/NDK experience
● Unreal or other game engine experience
● Computer vision
What we will give you in return
● An opportunity to work with a team of passionate problem solvers shaping the future of technology and expand human potential
● A challenge beyond imagination, and to challenge your imagination beyond your current reality
● Daily access and interaction with recognized leaders and visionaries:
● Daily catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
● Quarterly team outings and fun social events