Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is looking for an enthusiastic Sr. Software Engineering Manager to join our Platform team. You’ll be responsible for crafting and scaling services which connect the Matterport SaaS Platform with Matterport’s internal systems. The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong platform development background, and has a drive to invent.
- Lead the design, implementation and deployment of new features and services
- Work with cross-functional teams across Finance, IT, Marketing, Product, Sales, Software, and Customer Success
- Ensure successful integration of customer facing platform services and internal systems
- Advocate for new technical architecture and innovation
- Ensure proper monitoring and respond to issues with the live environments
- Mentor and coach junior engineers to meet their full potential
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience designing and delivering cloud platforms and services
- Experience developing cloud platforms at scale in languages such as: Python, Java, Go, or Kotlin
- Experience interacting with Financial, IT, Marketing and Sales business systems
- Experience with Linux, MySQL or PostgreSQL, and Git
- Exposure to non-relational data stores like FoundationDB
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills in all areas of platform development
- A track record of developing testable and maintainable code
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.