Altera, a new member of the N. Harris Computer Corporation family, delivers health IT solutions that support caregivers around the world. These include the Sunrise™, Paragon®, Altera TouchWorks®, Altera Opal, STAR™, HealthQuest™ and dbMotion™ solutions. At the intersection of technology and the human experience, Altera Digital Health is driving a new era of healthcare, in which innovation and expertise can elevate care delivery and inspire healthier communities across the globe. A new age in healthcare technology has just begun.
***SR SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – SUNRISE IMPLEMENTATIONS***
The purpose of this role is to successfully implement our Sunrise suite of solutions for assigned client projects.
You’ll deliver expert-level guidance and /recommendations, plus provide high quality, high performing solutions and/or training to meet our Sunrise customers' business needs.
Why this role? Honestly, this job can result in some long hours and occasional headaches, but the reward, and our ultimate goal, is to install systems that increase patient safety and improve patient care. Your work here matters, and gives you a serious reason to get out of bed in the morning! If you meet the qualifications for this opening, we'd love to speak with you!
- Domain Expertise
Expert level and comprehensive working knowledge of Altera Sunrise solution sets including cross-product integrations.
• Expert level and comprehensive working knowledge and understanding of healthcare operational processes and job functions pertaining to assigned Altera market segments and solutions
• Expert level and comprehensive knowledge of Altera methodology
• Expert knowledge of third party relationships and partnerships which may be recommended as part of solution set proposals to customers and prospects
• Expert knowledge of Altera service offerings to support solution design and development for clients and prospects
• Expert knowledge of industry trends and initiatives and creatively maximizing the Altera solutions and services to support these trends and initiatives;
demonstrate initiative in creating/authoring solutions to meet client and market needs
- Customer Business Solution Requirements
Expert skills in facilitating client facing and remote solution design programs for the development and delivery of complex multi-product implementations.
• Liaise with the clients to align people, process and technology to transform the delivery of healthcare, maximize the return on investment
• Liaise with the clients to analyze, determine and document the customer’s business requirements; thereby allowing Altera to make recommendations,
provide advice & guidance and also challenge our clients in order to help them find a solution to their business needs
• Move/empower clients beyond basic solution usage to become advanced users of Altera solutions and services
• Identify clients’ barriers to success and provide strategic, operational, and tactical methods of execution to eliminate the barriers
- Product Mapping to clients business requirements
Identify product and customization requirements to effectively address customer product configuration, while working within project scope and time line.
• Advice consulting team regarding configuration to meet product and customization requirements as needed.
• Identify solution gaps and help Altera specify and develop global complex solutions which will add value to the clients’ business
• Collaborate on design and implementation of cross-product integrations (data and workflow) including acute to ambulatory solution integrations
• Advise clients on how to effectively solve business issues by using Altera products
- Solution Implementation to meet requirements as specified in the project plan
Unparalleled knowledge and execution of Altera deployment methodology which includes formalizing project goals, objectives, solutions/products, timelines, resource needs, and services to support the implementation and rollout of Altera solutions for both net new customers and existing customers.
• Serve as the application lead on the project during the design and implementation of Altera applications and designated 3rd party products on
assigned customer projects
• Lead, coach, and mentor project team; particularly the Implementation Consultant(s) during the system design, build, and configuration.
• Provide support to the project team in analyzing, resolving, and escalating complex integration problems encountered by the team during the
implementation of Altera products.
• Lead, coach, and mentor the project team during the testing and go live phases
• Work with Altera management team to control the scope of the project and identify and quantify the work effort for out of scope requests
- Solution Consulting
Collaborate as necessary with management consulting team to execute services to provide:
Current state reviews, future state recommendations, gap analysis, and remediation plans for gaps across the dimensions of people, process and
technology and includes measurements and report outs to industry benchmarks
• Consultative services which leverage knowledge in industry relevant incentive programs to provide financial (or other benefits) to our customers and the
patients they serve
- Sales Support
Close collaboration with sales leadership and executives (new and add on/inside) in architecting and delivering comprehensive strategic plans and
proposals to customers and prospects
• Present seminars, webinars or workshops promoting complex applications of Altera solutions and services in forums such as ACE, Executive Summits
and other industry related speaking
- Best Practices Capture and Adoption
Leverage repeatable models and tools to streamline the design/deployment of Altera solutions
• Capture and provide feedback on deployment best practices
• Capture and share with solutions management and product development emerging/new customer requirements to improve feature, functionality, and
market readiness of Altera solutions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent healthcare industry experience, preferred.
- Clinical background, preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Sunrise solution suite, including how they integrate with our suite of products and with external products as well.
- 10+ years implementation experience, including Sunrise support and maintenance.
- 7-10 years Sunrise suite solution configuration troubleshooting and knowledge of workflows
- 2+ years Sunrise architect-level experience, preferred.
- Strong customer service communications skill set: ability to effectively communicate with clients, understand their needs, explain how our system will function re. future-state.
- Experienced at managing multiple, key projects simultaneously; demonstrated expertise in multi-product integrations.
- Strong working knowledge of healthcare regulatory requirements.
- 3-4 onsite trips per project – project kickoff, testing and go-live. (You’ll manage multiple projects simultaneously.)
- International travel (voluntary)
Remote role. Candidates may live anywhere in the continental U.S., preferably near a major airport.
Job responsibilities include promoting a strong tone at the top that enhances the Company’s positive compliance culture. Serve as a champion of the Compliance Program to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, adherence to the Code of Conduct and Compliance Program requirements, policies, and procedures. Help foster Team Members’ understanding the importance of compliance and maintain the Company’s Open Door Policy in which Team Members understand their responsibilities and feel comfortable raising concerns without fear of retaliation.