Want to do something Giant with your career? At Evoke Giant, we strive to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations through Giant insights, ideas, and execution. We’re an award-winning, full-service healthcare communications agency specializing in positioning, branding, and strategic and creative development for pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostics companies.
The Evoke Giant Studio performs a broad range of services to support creative teams in the execution of multichannel marketing materials for our clients (eg, websites, mobile applications, emails, banner ads, trade show experiences, print collateral, signage, advertisements, and presentations).
The Senior Studio Artist is a multimedia designer who collaborates in partnership with Creative Directors, Art Directors, UX/UI Designers, Developers, and Production Managers to create, revise, and prepare production-ready files. They offer creative ideas, technical recommendations, and actionable solutions. They also enforce quality assurance procedures and best practices. They are team players and independent contributors.
Studio Artists are efficient by nature and strive to keep projects moving forward while attending to the important details that this work entails. They love to solve visual and technical problems and adhere to well-established brand guidelines and processes. To thrive they are flexible, versatile, and comfortable working on multiple projects with changing priorities.
· Minimum 5-7 years computer production art experience
· Professional work experience showing good design sensibilities and the ability to follow established brand styles; able to solve visual problems, follow instructions, and take direction from others
· Expert-level experience using the following Adobe Creative Suite programs for Mac: InDesign CC, Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and Acrobat
· Advanced image compositing
· Information graphics design skills
· After Effects and motion graphics design skills
· Familiarity with video editing programs and formats
· Experience using Sketch for digital layouts, asset creation, and preparation
· Proficient in PowerPoint and Keynote presentation software; able to build templates and
· In-depth knowledge of prepress and file preparation for print projects
· Familiarity with asset management best practices and systems
· Aptitude for learning new software and adopting new techniques and practices quickly
· Ability and willingness to work extended hours to meet production deadlines
· Previous healthcare/pharma experience is a plus