Overall Experience: 6 to 8 years
Qualification: Any Degree or equivalent experience
Certification: MCITP/CCNA/ certification is mandatory or equivalent experience
· Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and network hardware
· Responsible for managing activities related to Infrastructure, network administration, Voice/Data, Microsoft O365 administration, System & Application License, and IT security areas.
· Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions. Ability to implement, administer and troubleshoot desktop/laptop/server infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches & controllers
Job Requirements Key Accountabilities
- · Respond to support requests via emails/tickets and phone calls within response time SLAs
- · Co-ordinating with multiple teams & vendors
- · Good knowledge in desktop & laptop troubleshooting
- · Good understanding & troubleshooting knowledge in Active directory servers & group policy management.
- · Must be updated with all the latest technologies in the current work scenario
- · Manage onboarding & offboarding employees' IT asset and Emails (O365), etc.
- · Experience in O365 configuration of policies and azure active directory
- · Email backup and restoration of exchange O365
- · Good knowledge with networking concepts like (IP subnet, OSI layers etc.)
- · Good knowledge in Cisco L2 & L3 switches
- · Good knowledge of Fortinet & Meraki Firewalls
- · Basic understandings of network security and infrastructure security
- · Experience in handling latest products like ETP, ATP & EDR.
- · Good knowledge in installing & troubleshooting 8.1 and Windows 10.
- · Good knowledge in installation of Windows Servers 2008 /2012/2016/2019
- · Well known knowledge in RAID-0,1, 5, & 10 and its concepts
- · Good understandings in ADS, DHCP & DNS concepts
- · Basic knowledge about Microsoft Compliance.
- · Analyzing the lease line issues and logging complaints and keep a track of it.
- · Installations of Antivirus and patch management for Windows is required.
- · Good Understanding of Network VPNs.
- · Basic Knowledge in SQL, MS SQL, Java Apache Tomcat.
- · Good Knowledge in SVN / GIT Lab Server and providing user permission
- · Configuring & monitoring CCTV and various other systems
- · Understanding the concepts of IPPBX & PRI lines
- · Basic knowledge in Cisco Video Conferencing solutions
- · Must be good in creating IT policies and procedures
- · Must be capable to handle Cisco telephony infrastructure
- · Co-ordinating with vendors for purchase or any issues
- · Hands on experience with IT peripheral Audit is an added advantage
- · Basic knowledge in Linux & its commands is required
- · Knowledge in Microsoft Azure / AWS cloud is an added advantage
- · Very good English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing);
- · Very good interpersonal relation skills;
- · Able to engage and influence others in order to obtain sufficient follow up and attention;
- · Ability to work in a complex environment;
- · Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- · Flexible to extend working hours if needed
- · Collaboration with other teams
- · Execution Leadership
- · Strong organizational skills
- · Self-motivated & Independent
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com