You will have the opportunity to work in a forward thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a healthcare services and technology company that provides pharmacy solutions.
Occupy a unique position in the market being part of a vertically integrated platform. The company provides enterprise solutions to B2B players in the healthcare space, a direct-to-consumer product with a mission to make prescription medication more affordable, and an analytics platform which provides actionable insights in real-time.
- Administration of configuration settings (site creation, load balancing, security);
- Monitoring of resource consumption (monitoring, optimization);
- Creation and management of data extracts (enhancements, fix, connections, refresh scheduling, performance tuning);
- Management of user and group assignments (proper access and restriction);
- Execute Tableau software upgrades and patches;
- Perform Tableau repository backup and restoration on need basis;
- Work directly with users (business and technical) to address gaps, improve processes, and provide requested data extracts;
- Documentation of best practices for Tableau development and administration.
- At Least 4 Years of experience working as a Tableau Administrator on Microsoft Windows systems;
- Experience with writing and troubleshooting complex SQL queries;
- Understands and works well in Agile methodology;
- Must be a fast learner, is detail-oriented and passionate for data and analytics;
- Has effective communication skills;
- Preference for candidates with Tableau Server certification;
- Strong Experience with Tableau’s automations, including Hyper-API.