Quantcast is hiring a Sr. Total Rewards Analyst to work on the People Operations team in our San Francisco office. In this role, you will collaborate regularly with business leaders and cross-functional teams including HR and Finance. You will oversee, develop, recommend, and implement improved or new, compensation plan policies. Working with the various teams, guiding insights, as well as aligning business and best practices to drive the desired outcomes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead all aspects of existing compensation programs and monitor program success (including, but not limited to, Bonus Programs, Equity Programs, Annual Review Cycle).
- Analyze our total rewards programs to ensure they support our Total Rewards Philosophy, business strategy & performance. Propose and execute changes to programs, process & design changes based on market competitive practices.
- Partner and influence cross-functionally to extend competitive comp packages in accordance with our philosophy including salary, bonus, and equity.
- Source & participate in external surveys to collect and analyze total rewards data to determine Quantcast's competitive position. Annually build a set of recommendations to reflect market movement for consideration.
- Own & maintain job architecture including job titles and job descriptions for all roles. Evaluate and approve updates to these documents in partnership with HRBPs & business leaders.
Experience & Skills
- 8 years of experience in Compensation, Finance, or Consulting
- Experience in compensation design and administration
- Experience with Aon Radford market surveys
- Proactive and results oriented; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organize and summarize large volumes of detailed information
- Ability to present to and influence senior leaders
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Advanced Compensation module in Workday
- Global Compensation experience
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.