Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that’s what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. We make better, more usable tools for teaching and learning (you know, stuff people will actually use). A better connected and more open edtech ecosystem. And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here’s your opportunity.
Our User Experience Team is looking for a talented Sr UX/I Developer with a passion for combining seamless interaction with beautiful visual design and development. Your work needs to be logically organized, accessible, and in-tune with the latest web technologies. Your focus will be delivering the highest standard of usability and simplicity to the software’s end users: Educators and students. In other words, we want to delight our users with an exceptional experience.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in finding ways to solve complex interaction and visual design problems
- Play an influential role in the visual development of new products and features
- Produce high-quality code in an iterative fashion
- Use component-driven design and development methods to ensure the highest quality designs and functionality
- Working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
Here is what you will need to know/have:
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary, equity, and 401k
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- Latest software and tools with top of the line equipment
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.