Our Monastery in Mexico City is hiring a hands-on English + Spanish-speaking UX Strategist who’s skilled in devising transformative brand experiences, driven by meaningful insights and measurable results. As one of the first 20 Monks to join our MX team, you’ll play a key role in establishing MediaMonks as one of the top creative production partners in Latin America.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Condesa crib, you’ll spearhead UX strategy for our Mexican projects as part of a fast-growing team of Monks.
- You’ll work across all key phases of our projects: uncovering customer insights, defining strategies for creating excellent user experiences, and creating roadmaps for the development of new features.
- Leading discovery and requirements workshops, you’ll act as a UX consultant to our clients.
- You’ll collect data and insights that shape and support our creative decisions, producing original UX research, user tests and strategy frameworks.
- You’ll propose additions and adjustments to support the business objectives of the product.
- You’ll provide actionable briefings for our UX designers and produce lean strategy documentation to pass along to the rest of the project team.
Become Our First UX Strategy Monk in Mexico
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies you would kill to work for. You’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. If you meet and exceed this profile, step forward and sound our gong.
- For this senior-level position, we’re looking for someone with 5+ years of high-level experience working across UX strategy, research and strategic planning.
- You’re fluent in Spanish and English and have experience working with international clients at the highest professional level.
- You’re confident in creating meaningful end-to-end experiences that span across touchpoints and channels.
- You carry a broad expertise across phases from ideation to development, and possess deep knowledge in one or more areas.
- You’re well-versed in interaction design and customer-centric design and keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- You know your way around Sketch, Marvel and Google Analytics, and are no stranger to user-testing tools such as heatmaps and eye-tracking.
- You’re familiar with service design, design thinking and customer experience design.
- You can create crystal-clear strategy decks that effectively communicate our UX thinking and help stakeholders to make informed decisions.