This role helps to facilitate the end to end quote to cash process. This role will be responsible for creating, supporting, and maintaining standard and non-standard revenue contracts in the accounting system. This will include working closely with the finance team and sales department to identify and implement unique contract terms and conditions. This position will help standardize and improve processes that enable scalability and growth. This role is a highly visible and cross-functional position that will help drive forward company goals and objectives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with sales to understand contract offerings and how they can be processed through the accounting system.
- Work with the finance team to confirm contract attributes are aligned with company strategy.
- Assist in the creation of contracts to prepare for execution.
- Maintain and create reporting for the accounting function to ensure completeness and accuracy of the company financials.
Maintain account reconciliations to ensure proper processing is taking place between the sub-ledger and general ledger.
- Facilitate customer billings and inquiries including payment processing.
- Manage billing and collections related to these standard and non-standard contracts.
- Support the accounting department by responding to customer requests and follow up questions.
- Create process documentation and commute areas of improvement as discovered.
- Other tasks as assigned and deemed necessary to assist in meeting company objectives.
- Should have at least 1 year of accounting or finance experience, preferably with bill pay experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus
- Proficient computer skills working with various office equipment, computers and various programs including databases, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- The ability to work independently
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company vacation schedule
- 10 half-day Fridays annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Dog-friendly office
- Fitness membership discounts
- Company and team outings and participate in team sports
- Monthly employee development courses
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.