Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 55 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture, and have been ranked for nine consecutive years as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the Washington DC Metro Area. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2019, our team members rated us the #1 Public Accounting Firm in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and as a "Top Workplace" by the Washington Post. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach, coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson LLC has an immediate opening for a Staff Consultant to provide accounting services to our government contracting clients in our Outsourced Accounting Solutions consulting practice. The outsourcing group works with emerging businesses to provide highly expert services, establish sound accounting practices, develop compliant financial systems, help clients navigate their industry accounting rules and to position them for growth.
- Client Duties
- Work with various client across multiple industries to ensure accounting information is provided in a timely and accurate format.
- Perform various accounting processing functions including: account receivable, accounts payable, payroll, bank reconciliations, billing and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Perform general ledger account analysis using excel or accounting software to solve business and accounting issues.
- Ensure that accounting information conforms with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Client relationships
- Understand clients’ business environment, concerns and unique needs to ensure that accounting processes are streamlined and efficient.
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Foster trust and maintain good, congenial client relationships.
- Accounting degree preferred
- One plus years of experience
- Experience with Unanet is highly desirable
- Experience with government contractors preferred
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
*Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
**Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer