Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach a wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, motivated, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can excel as a result.
The Staff Accountant provides accurate reporting to create strategic decisions. This position is called upon to assist finance leadership and functional area managers with a variety of financial, statistical, needs. Given the complexity of the business, you will need strong data comprehension skills. This is a hands-on type of role, where you should genuinely enjoy analyzing financial statements, crunching numbers, and ensuring that our accounting function runs as smoothly as possible
- Perform Month-End Closing: Help with the monthly financial close by preparing account reconciliations, recording journal entries and maintaining accurate supporting documentation
- Reporting: Analyze period over period fluctuations and provide insightful commentary of department goals; respond to inquiries through analysis and research
- Cash Management: Perform Bank Reconciliation for all accounts
- Prepare Monthly Cash Certificate for Global reporting
- Audits: Support external audit requirements related to specific responsibilities
- Provide additional ad hoc reports and analyses
- The ability to mine and aggregate raw data from a variety of sources.
- The ability to work with all levels.
- The ability to organize and create efficiencies
- Motivated to work with others
- BA/BS in Accounting; CPA.
- 2+ years professional accounting experience with a public accounting firm
- Experience with month end closing processes and US GAAP expertise
- Experience with food/manufacturing/ ecommerce industries
- Advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and data manipulation skills
- Familiarity with Oracle & SQL
- You want to be part of a high-growth company, are interested in food and technology, and are ready to stretch yourself.
- Great compensation package and 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and PTO policy, and paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling and advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks and monthly catered lunches
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because you are a protected veteran.