Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ. It’s an exciting time to join us!
We are seeking a Staff Software Engineer in test, to join the quality team and help with the development of automated test cases for verifying the quality of Matterport APIs and SDKs, the key in building new apps, creating exceptional 3D experiences, and increasing workflow efficiency. We’re the fastest growing source of 3D spatial data with a library of over 5 million spaces that have been viewed over 1 billion times — the largest and most utilized in the built world. The ideal candidate is an experienced engineer with a strong web UI development skill set, or experience in 3D graphics and game development. We are looking for someone who is passionate about software quality, 3D and who can contribute to both manual and automated testing efforts. The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong coding background to build tools to enable testing applications for quality.
- Collaborate closely with development and testing teams in an Agile environment to define the set of tests required to verify the Matterport’s Software as a Service utilizing Cypress, React, Typescript, Three.js and WebGL
- Create internal tools that enable testing of software quality with ease.
- Contribute to the expansion of unit and integration testing of Matterport SDK.
- Participate in sanity, regression, performance and end to end integration testing efforts.
- Aid automation efforts by providing the framework and infrastructure to allow engineers to continuously automate test cases.
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in webGL or gaming industry and 10+ years in developing software applications, application lifecycle management, functional, integration and performance testing
- Experience in 3D and web development is a must
- Experience with frameworks such as Cypress, WebdriverIO is a plus
- Programming, debugging, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with machine learning and computer vision algorithms.
- Hands on experience with unit and functional testing
- Experience designing and delivering original test tools and frameworks to solve unique problems in an innovative way.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities, including working with individuals in different geographical locations and time-zones
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.