As a Staff Business Systems Analyst, you will uncover and define business needs, translate into technical requirements and develop new solutions that will drive adoption of Talent Acquisition platforms. You will build deep partnerships with cross functional partners, champion proactive new ways Technology can advance our recruitment process and be empowered to innovate the future of our HR Technology strategy.
- Partner with lead analysts to explore, evaluate, recommend, and design new features and functionalities within Databricks Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse), Candidate Relationship Management (Beamery) and/or other HR applications (Workday).
- Develop and enhance working knowledge through training, independent research and experimentation to become a subject matter expert (SME) for recruitment technology stack.
- Participate in the architecture and integration of HR tools including design, testing, and implementation.
- Contribute to project deliverables including, but not limited to requirements elaboration, functional design, application configuration, support plans.
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing including test case preparation, test execution and test results documentation, contribute to test strategies.
- Conduct root cause analysis and analyze system or data failures to identify and contribute to operational excellence and control needs.
- Participate in security activities for HR systems by partnering with vendors and Information Security, to ensure compliance, and implement compliance reviews and audits.
- Requires 7-10 years progressively responsible experience in application implementation, administration, development and support
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate complex ideas into simple language for non-technicians
- Solid technical background and skilled at developing releases for Upgrades, troubleshooting and implementation of SaaS application
- Keen leadership and project management skills, ability to drive projects from inception to completion
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity and paternity plans
Databricks is the data and AI company. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks simplifies data and AI so data teams can collaborate and innovate faster. More than five thousand organizations worldwide —including Shell, Conde Nast and Regeneron — rely on Databricks as a unified platform for massive-scale data engineering, collaborative data science, full-lifecycle machine learning and business analytics. Venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco (with offices around the globe) Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.