We’re looking for a talented Staff Product Designer to join our growing Receive team in London. You’ll be part of Wise’s global mission to build an open, fair, and human financial system. Because people without borders need money without borders.
You’ll be collaborating with other Wisers in a cross-functional product team, helping millions of people and businesses around the world to get paid. Whether they’re receiving a tenner from Granny, or tens of millions from a big client, you’ll help make it instant, convenient, and eventually free.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- You’ll get to know Wise customers, building empathy and deep understanding of their needs
- You’ll be using the full range of Product Design skills to discover, design and deliver simple, beautifully crafted experiences that customers love
- You’ll be influential in your team, increasing customer-centeredness, creativity, and design quality.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Ship work you’re proud of
Own your impact. Product teams decide what opportunities to work on, and define their success metrics
Elevate product quality. You define what ‘good’ looks like to your team. And you help them deliver it.
Be part of a positive change in the world. We’re fixing a broken, greedy system, and putting people and businesses in control of their money
- You’ve got a portfolio of well-crafted, impactful work that solves real problems for real people.
- You’re a natural collaborator, designing in the open, leveraging other functions’ expertise and taking them on the journey with you.
- You understand that good design is often a journey to identify the right thing to build, using early concepts and prototypes to help build conviction along the way
- You have strong visual design skills, and a passion for high quality fit and finish. You’ve worked with design systems to produce beautiful and functional design that scales.
- You practise evidence-based design, and can rationalise your decisions clearly and credibly.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.