The Digital Cockpit Software Platform team at NextEV is responsible to bring-up and develop a new software platform using the most state of the art processing, software, development tools on which others teams will develop to deliver the future and amazing user experience in the cockpit. Areas of focus that we are looking for include: Operating systems, multi-core processing, power management, Peripherals, and other input/output.
If you are an expert in Continuous Integration process, an expert in embedded software test automation and you think you would make an exceptional Software Platform Integration Engineer, we'd love to hear from you.
The focus of embedded software integrator engineer in the Digital Cockpit engineering team is on integration, test, and release of the drivers and modules building the platform on which other software teams will develop. This includes:
· Organize and lead the continuous integration process by defining relevant process, tools and writing/maintaining scripts
· Build and maintain tools to help the team being productive and efficient
· Coordinate with others sites and teams the software integration and tests
· Organize and lead the software platform release management to others teams and for production
· Lead and join effort of software integration and tests
· Work with others software (HMI, application) and validation teams to achieve best in class software and user experience
· Write and maintain relevant documents
· BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
· 5+ years of working experience as embedded software engineer, software integrator or release manager developing shipping products in relevant industry
· Exceptional scripts languages, C, C++ programming skills
· Great depth of experience in Linux kernel, Android and one or more RTOS (e.g. QNX) driver development for embedded systems
· Familiar with general Software Quality Assurance methodologies
· Hands-on with Continuous Integration process
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Staff/Senior Embedded Software Engineer – Continuous Integration and Test job post.✕