Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
We are seeking a Staff Software Engineer in test to help with the development of automated test cases for mobile app testing. We are looking for someone who is passionate about software quality and who can contribute to both manual and automated testing efforts.
- Collaborate closely with the Development and QA engineering teams in an Agile environment to define the test cases required to verify the functionality of Matterport’s mobile applications
- Create, maintain, and execute manual test cases
- Detect, isolate, reproduce, document, and help prioritize defects. Ensure that defects can be reproduced and documented in sufficient detail for developers to investigate the issue further.
- Participate in sanity, regression and performance testing efforts.
- Aid automation efforts by providing the framework and infrastructure to allow engineers to continuously automate test cases.
- Continuously add and maintain test cases to increase the automation coverage for Android and iOS mobile applications. Also improve the stability of automation runs
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or a related field
- 10+ experience in testing software applications
- Min of 2 years experience in testing iOS and Android applications, application lifecycle management, building the apps, functional and performance testing
- Programming, debugging, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills for web and mobile applications.
- Experience using test tools such as TestRail and BrowserStack or related tools.
- Experience designing and delivering original test tools and frameworks to solve unique problems in an innovative way.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities, including working with individuals in different geographical locations and time-zones
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.