About The Company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
With ~10,000 clients, extreme monthly growth, $360 million in venture capital raised from top investors, and 350+ mission-driven employees, we’re well on our way.
What We’re Looking For
We want engineers who are passionate about solving problems and addressing customers’ needs. Being a software engineer at Divvy means balancing the long terms technical concerns with the immediate market demands. We want this to be more than just a job for you too–we want Divvy to feel like your company, where you have the power to suggest and enact changes to make something better, even if it has nothing to do with software development.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a software engineer at Divvy, you will be collaborating with other software engineers, product managers, and UI/UX designers to innovate in and improve on Divvy Pay’s product. You’ll have opportunities to own the technical planning, implementation, and delivery of impactful features. You will be contributing to Divvy’s mobile and web applications built with ReactJS and to its associated GraphQL API and backend services built in Elixir with a Postgres database.
- 5+ of professional experience working on an Agile software development team
- Experience developing SaaS applications in the cloud
- Experience completing and “shipping” finished products and features in a CI/CD environment
- Experience with functional programming languages/paradigms
- CS Degree, Lambda School graduation certificate, or equivalent experience is required
- Versed in sound quality assurance principles
- Preferred: experience with Elixir (including Ecto, Phoenix, etc.)
- Preferred: experience developing role-based permission systems
- Preferred: experience developing in-house authentication or integrating with 3rd party authentication systems
- Preferred: experience with O-Auth / openID connect
At Divvy we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:
• Health insurance premiums for all Full Time employees covered at 100%
• Stock option grants for Full Time employees (new hire, promotion, evergreen)
• Unlimited PTO
• FlexWork - you choose how you work whether it be remote, in-office, or some combination of the two
• Paid parental leave for Full Time employees (12 weeks for birthing/adoptive parents, 6 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**