We’re looking for a staff writer to further expand BuzzFeed’s presence in Germany. You’ll work with our editorial team in Berlin and create German content for the worldwide Buzzfeed network.You’re a good fit for this position if you love the things that people are liking, commenting on and sharing on the internet.
Write, produce and edit your own posts in German for BuzzFeed.com. Focus: local Social News and internet culture.
- Your German is excellent (and you know how people talk online)
- You are fluent in English both speaking and writing
- You have experience writing and editing posts for a media website or a similar online publication
- You’re no stranger to various social networks and use them with ease
- You love constant experimenting and are very eager to try out new ideas and formats
- Your ideas and content (no matter if they’re Facebook posts, Tweets, blog posts, Snaps etc.) reach loads of people
- You have the ability to empathize with other people
- You have a fun sense of competition
To apply, please create an account here: BuzzFeed.com/signup and write a few example posts. Please then add the link to your BuzzFeed profile to your application.
This job has been filled or removed by BuzzFeed.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Staff Writer job post.✕