Do you want to work on apps that impact millions of people?
Do you want to experience growing products from idea through to billions of dollars in valuations?
Want to be a critical driving member in the rapid growth of a tech business?
Do you want to work with a company that cares about you, your team, and your community?
At Appetiser Apps, we build and grow app ideas. We work with startups through to some of Australia’s most exciting brands like Grill’d, MyDeal, and many more. Over the next 5 years, we’re aiming to grow by 10X.
To achieve this, we need YOU.
We’re looking for highly motivated product strategists (should be based in Melbourne) who are passionate about their work. If you’re dedicated to becoming the best you can be, please apply!
Open to all backgrounds! We're looking for:
People with sales experience and an interest in tech or software
- Product people with great communication who are interested in sales/business development
- People with a startup or entrepreneurial experience
We will support you with remote work, recognition for your projects, world-class mentorships, mental health counseling, rapid career progression, creative opportunities, the ability to make decisions, optional offices, events, and a high-performance team around you.
As part of our dedication to giving back, we have pledged to sponsor a child
in the Philippines on behalf of every employee. So far, we have sponsored over 120 children for our team.
Here’s what one of our team members had to say about us:
"The amount of brilliant people I have met over the last 6 months in this role is phenomenal, and suddenly I’ve found myself with a super network of bustling entrepreneurs who are changing the world in their own way. Every day I help galvanise start-up founders into turning their dreams to reality, and that’s why I say I have the best job ever.” - Jarrod Macfarlane, Product Strategist
You will be responsible for:
Brainstorming product ideas with startups and businesses
- Helping clients focus on minimum viable products and launch their products quickly
- Creating sales opportunities from warm inbound enquiries
- Sending proposals and closing app design & development projects
- Consistently achieving our monthly quota of sales
- Expanding your knowledge within sales, product, startups, and tech
- Contributing to continuous improvement of the sales process, team, and culture.
The right person for this role must be:
- Comfortable in target-oriented digital sales environments
- Experienced in environments with high call volumes (50+ calls a day) and high talk time (2+ hours)
- Experienced in working with deal sizes ranging fro five to seven figures
- Highly passionate about products, sales, or entrepreneurship
- Dedicated to getting the most out of themselves
- Eager to work with a high-performance team
- Driven to achieve personal growth and success
- An excellent communicator
- Has a reliable internet speed (At least 30 Mbps download speed and 10 Mbps upload speed)
- Has a personal working laptop or desktop computer
- (Bonus points for those) Experienced in working in digital agency environments
Enjoy these benefits and more:
- Hybrid work setup and flexible schedule. You'll be asked to visit the office in Melbourne at least twice a week.
- Take advantage of our attractive uncapped commission structure.
- Partner with a company that cares about you. We conduct quarterly awards, free mental health counseling, charitable donations and much more. Additional perks are coming every quarter (tech, gyms, books, courses, retirement plans, and more).
- Be featured on our public portfolio.
- Receive mentoring and training from world-class peers ranked 7th in the world for app development.
- Have the opportunity to make an impact every day—even work on apps with millions of users.
- Optional offices in every Appetiser city and frequent in-person/virtual events.
- Have the freedom to think, make decisions, solve problems, be creative and laugh with over 200 like-minded high-performing people.
Learn more about our culture here
Find an outline of all of our job opportunities here
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
PS. We’re hiring multiple individuals for this role. If you want to recommend someone, please email us; an attractive referral bonus awaits!