Are you a recent college graduate looking to join a fun and fast-growing media & technology company?
At Backstage, we are looking for an awesome Office-Manager / Executive Assistant to join our rapidly growing team!
This full-time position requires a highly organized individual that’s self-motivated, tech-savvy (intuitive), process-oriented (you love checklists), enthusiastic, and highly responsible. The candidate will play a key role in the business, focusing on providing organization, maintaining quality of office life, creating and enforcing processes/policies (e.g.; onboarding). Additionally, you will support company management in many areas including calendar management and scheduling, recruiting, and client outreach, all while being the face of the company for visitors.
The position is a 1-2 year position, and within that time we expect you to learn so much about marketing, operations, product, design, QA, or engineering that you become indispensable to the team and and can transition within the company. Example: A past office-manager is now in Growth-Marketing.
PLEASE NOTE: Link to your LinkedIn profile is required
WHY THIS IS FOR YOU
- Opportunities for growth and training as we continue to grow (see note on 2-year program above).
- Brand new, beautiful loft-style office space in DUMBO.
- Work with a great team of fun people, with a nice balance of technologists and performing artists on staff.
THE GIG (AKA RESPONSIBILITIES)
- General office management: maintaining office supplies, keeping office tidy, and managing an inventory system.
- Planning and logistics for office related events and activities.
- Managing multiple calendars and quickly resolving scheduling conflicts while prioritizing meetings.
- Project owner for recruiting and onboarding execution.
- Supporting operations across company, and general problem solving.
- Extreme attention to detail and solid judgement capabilities.
- Highly organized multi-tasker who enjoys completing mini projects and can effectively manage a busy inbox.
- Love working in a fast-paced environment and highly adaptable.
- Team player with an eagerness to go above and beyond basic job duties.
- Desire to learn more about how a technology company operates and builds product (and soak up training opportunities).
- Experience managing multiple calendars and can quickly resolving scheduling conflicts.
- You’re a tech-savvy individual who can learn a new tool/program very quickly.
Backstage, LLC (owner of Backstage.com, Backstage Magazine and Sonicbids.com) is the leading subscription-based digital platform for non-desk jobs - providing tools and content to help performing artists and creative professionals manage their careers, market themselves and open up new opportunities. We are experiencing significant growth and are looking to add talented members to our team. The company is private equity backed and has offices in Brooklyn, Boston (SOWA) and LA.