Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics, and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 150 employees in 11 countries across 4 continents. For more information, please visit our website www.creativ-ceutical.com or LinkedIn profile.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be part of the Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) department. You will work primarily on Real-World Evidence (RWE) studies. As an analyst, you will be responsible for planning of statistical analyses, data management, programming of statistical analyses of medical data, interpreting results and drafting the study reports.
- Contribute to the development of study design and protocol
- Contribute to the development of statistical analysis plans (SAPs)
- Performing the statistical programming (in SAS or R) and analyses
- Contribute to the development of macros
- Follow the QC SOP and guidance of statistical programs
- Interpret results
- Contribute to the development of study reports, summaries, and other project deliverables
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients
- Participate in methodological research projects and author scientific publications
- Master’s degree in statistics/mathematics/econometrics or similar.
- Practical knowledge of statistical software (SAS and/or R).
- Strong analytic capabilities and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of statistical methods
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Team-oriented mind-set
- Good communication skills, in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Participation in challenging international projects for countries around the globe
- Competitive salary based on experience, skills and the value you contribute to the company
- Great working atmosphere with balanced support and demand
- Individualized career path in a well-established and international company
- Diverse training and personal development opportunities
- MyBenefit / Multisport card, private healthcare
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.