The main goal for this role is to act as a key contact for strategic partnerships in order to extend the reach of Infobip to target ICPs in dedicated region; extend exposure; increase number of use cases and accelerate GTM while at the same time enriching mobile communication capabilities on the Partners side.
1. Leads the process of acquiring new partners (global or local/regional) in alignment with HQ and regional sales management.
2. Signs new platform integration partnerships and actively manages existing partnerships with a goal to grow, monetize and expand them according to defined revenue/gross profit goals.
3. Works with Global/Regional Strategic Partnerships team to define a list of regional partnerships
4. Develops local relationship with Partners and facilitates other internal teams to do so when needed.
5. Partner relationship management (in Sales force) – all data related to Partnerships is accurately inserted in CRM system
6. Organizes Partnership related events and drives similar initiatives/activities related to improvement of Infobip’s relationship with the partners.
7. Manages the entire sales cycle and acquires new customers from an assigned set of named prospects through direct sales.
8. Enables acquisition of new customers through management of Partnerships and collaboration with Infobip’s Sales representatives on all relevant markets where our Partner operates.
9. Facilitates activities between clients, sales organization, market planning, customer operations and executives to complete strategic selling process
10. Assists in brand/market awareness and opportunity development by delivering subject matter expertise and thought leadership to the market via forums, conferences, panels and PR activities
Requirements /Ideal candidate should have:
1. Experienced in developing high value relationships at the Executive level with partners and customers.
2. UK market expertise with ability to gain a deep understanding of customer’s organization to drive customer decisions toward company’s solutions and products
3. Knowledge of partners operating on UK market such are System Integrator, ISVs, Digital Transformation consulting partners and Digital Marketing Agencies.
4. Effectively differentiates solutions towards clients by providing a consultative, expert approach, leading with market insight, thereby providing significant value within the sales engagement
5. Proactive, goal oriented and result driven
6. Experienced in managing, nurturing and growing partner eco-system.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
This job has been filled or removed by Infobip.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Strategic Alliances and Partnerships Manager job post.✕