This job ad is posted on behalf of Open Access Network
, which aims to improve internet in the Philippines by providing more choices for Filipinos and helping Retail Service Providers (RSPs) reach more customers.
- Develop strategies across the business including generating demand for partnerships, establishing appropriate channels to fastrack and drive revenue growth, and broadening business opportunities through product development
- Provide consultative expertise through business mapping and case development, strategic market analysis, industry and product updates, and optimization of partner performance
- Spearhead expansion plans in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment across businesses
- Build a robust and extensive network of business partnerships and facilitate enablement and collaboration to solve industry challenges
- Monitor operational expenses and ensure projects and initiatives are cost-effective and sustainable
- Maintain market intelligence and forecast long-term market availabilities and strategic and contingency plans, including responses to potential market threats and opportunities
- Conduct analysis and audits to ensure missed opportunities or low conversion rates are identified and addressed
- Establish operational standards and processes based on best industry practices and market analysis
- Ensure that clients and partners receive the highest level of client satisfaction.
- 5 years minimum experience in an executive or management consulting role plus proven experience in creating new growth opportunities in strategic business development or consultation roles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, preferably in more than one language, in order to collaborate with diverse clients
- Preferably with a strong network in real estate and/or telecommunications industries
- Strong business acumen, ambition, and integrity to craft compelling win-win partnerships and deals in unique business relationships
- Proven track record in identifying, building, and negotiating complex partnerships in diverse markets
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including C-Suite constituents.
- Strong analytical skills and able to draw insights and meaningful pitch points from data-driven analysis
- Ability to establish credibility and to drive and/or defend business propositions
- Highly goal-driven and proactive, and thrives in fast-paced and competitive environments
- Independent, adaptable, and comfortable with ambiguity and unstructured roles
- Having in-depth and thorough knowledge of business products and value proposition in local and global telecommunications is preferred
We aim to give our applicants a good experience by being timely, efficient, and direct. We do apologize however as due to the overall volume of applications we only respond to candidates successful in securing a screening.