A named leader by Forrester in the sales performance management space, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
Strategic Customer Success Manager has a deep understanding of SaaS Solutions and will leverage their extensive experience to assist large enterprise customers across all EMEA regions in the realization of value Varicent provides to enable customers to meet and exceed their business goals. The Strategic Customer Success Manager serves as the main point of contact and liaison between strategic clients and Varicent and represents the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process. The Strategic Customer Success Manager will also lead renewal and expansion opportunities for their assigned customers
What you will do:
- Partner with Sales, Consulting and Product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities for Strategic customers.
- Lead workshops with customers on best practices, including sponsorship, governance, operating model, adoption, internal champions network, platform maturity, and adoption techniques.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping to grow our customer satisfaction.
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution by sharing best practice and insights on maximising value for customer investment in Varicent technology.
- Build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans.
- Facilitate Executive Business Reviews with decision makers.
- You will craft joint customer success plans that include agreed upon scope, shared metrics, user engagement, sophistication of usage, adoption plans, timelines, communication, and eliminate barriers to customer advocacy and expansion
- Contribute to the library of customer success assets, customer references, case studies. • Drive customer adoption of product features and functionality
What you will bring:
- 10+ years Customer Success or equivalent experience in a SaaS company
- You are a team-player who has a proven track record of excelling in fast-growing environments and taking initiative above and beyond the call of duty
- Strong operational background with the proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to drive the customer journey.
- Demonstrated success at achieving retention and revenue growth goals
- Track record of delivering results above expectations
- Proven cross team collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while building strategic plans to ensure the success of your Customers and Varicent.
- Ability to build and execute customer engagement plans through clear, well-defined tactics
- You have a passion for building trust and communicating effectively with a broad range of stakeholders: C-Suite, senior executives, business owners, administrators, developers, and day-to-day users of software.
- Demonstrated track record of handling large enterprise accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Experience implementing and supporting large scale technology solutions at Fortune 500 companies
Varicent is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com
Varicent is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. By applying for a position at Varicent and/or by using this portal, you declare and confirm that you have read and agree to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice
and that the information provided by you as part of your application is true and complete and includes no misrepresentation or material omission of fact