MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing strategic relationships and winning new logo business from a list of targeted named enterprise accounts. A successful New Logo Enterprise Account Executive is a self-starting sales professional who can build a pipeline and close business while helping customers transform how they digitally collaborate. In this role, you will:
- Methodically work a targeted account list through professional networking and cold calling
- Identify opportunities to expand MURAL into new lines of business by developing executive level relationships within lines of business, IT and Procurement.
- Work closely with marketing and the BDR team to develop account-based marketing and sales plans
- Own the sales cycle from outreach to closure
- Develop and execute a territory business plan
- Build executive alignment with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Educate prospects on product features, benefits, and configuration options
- Work closely with champions and stakeholders to develop proposals and business cases for large scale deployments
- Utilize CRM for managing leads and follow-up
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
We're looking for:
- An entrepreneurial spirit who loves taking on a problem and attacking it head-on
- A self-starter looking for a challenge
- A team player who understands you never win or lose alone
- A healthy competitive spirit at work
- A people person, who enjoys helping others find solutions to problems
- Passionate about the intersection of design and technology
- Poised and polished under pressure, and an exceptional communicator
- Comfortable with conversations that may become detailed or technical
- Results-oriented and thoughtfully aggressive, with a proven track record of success in sales
The top candidate will have:
- 8+ years of sales experience, and at least 5 years of direct Enterprise closing experience selling into the Global 2000 and/or Fortune 1000, preferably in a technical space
- Software New Logo Experience and Success
- Proven sales track record with demonstrated success in achieving quota
- Experience with B2B solution sales and/or impact selling
- Experience with following sales processes and using CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you have...
- Experience dealing with Legal, Security, and Procurement teams to win deals
- Experience with multi-threaded sales techniques in large enterprises
- A passion for design, design thinking, agile, and/or lean methodologies
- Experience with impact selling, solution selling, and/or challenger selling (whiteboard selling a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.