Brandcast is the first code-free Web Content System for enterprise. With over 10,000 commercial subscribers, Brandcast enables companies such as Colliers International, Kaiser Permanente, PepsiCo, Sanofi, Molson Coors, and Shaklee Corporation to generate on-brand, mobile-ready content at enterprise scale, across a broad spectrum of business use-cases, without coding. Brandcast is the first enterprise platform to fuse fully-customizable web design, corporate branding, content creation and content production in a unified marketing system. Brandcast’s major investors include Marc Benioff, Shasta Ventures, and TPG Growth Fund. To learn more about Brandcast visit https://brandcast.com/.
About the Position
In our highly collaborative sales environment, you will be primarily responsible for generating new qualified sales opportunities through effective sales outbound activities on behalf of regional Senior Account Directors. This role will also help qualify inbound opportunities and work closely with each Senior Director to schedule meetings and demos.
What would make you successful in this role?
- Intellectually Hungry - You never stop learning and asking questions
- Integrity - You challenge the status quo when you’ve found a better way and you do the right thing no matter what
- “Get it done” mentality - You are proactive and execute with brilliant focus and a relentless spirit
- Collaborative - You care about your own career goals, in addition to the success of your team
- Driven - You challenge yourself to go above and beyond your responsibilities
- Technology Focused - You pride yourself on finding cutting edge solutions
What do our perks look like?
- Benefits, 401(k)
- Competitive compensation
- Lucrative, uncapped commission structure
- Company Laptop provided
- Access to best in tech sales tools
- Ability to move into an AE role after proven success as an SDR, 1 Full year minimum.
- 2 years of B2B sales and/or lead generation experience
- 1-2 years of successful outbounding for a technology company
- Sophisticated and engaging outbounding strategist:
- E-mail; Cold-calling; LinkedIn outreach
- 2 years minimum working experience with SFDC
- Interest and ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- Salesforce, Zoominfo, SaleLoft (and, cadences), among others
- Desire for a successful career in sales/business development