Who are we?
We hire those that seek to innovate across people, process and technology. Join our global workforce, visualise the future and strive for success. Our engineering campus and corporate offices in the UK and US are optimal environments for ideas and innovation to flourish.
ALL.SPACE, formerly Isotropic Systems, has developed the 5th generation smart terminal, capable of linking with all satellites, all networks, in all orbits, all at once. Our ground-breaking software-defined service enablement platform integrates intelligent routing, edge computing and on-demand services to deliver unprecedented network resilience and application performance. Whether you're on land, sea or air, we ensure that you stay connected.
Visit www.all.space to learn more.
ALL.SPACE is growing its Commercial Sales presence in the Global satellite operator and Strategic Accounts and as a result is looking to grow the Commercial Sales team in delivering exceptional service, and products to its customers globally.
Strategic Global Account Director - Satellite Operators – Position Overview
- The Strategic Global Account Director is a subject matter expert in the delivery of satcom terminal solutions for commercial and government use cases, including multiple orbits (MEO, GEO and future LEO and HEO).
- Instrumental in setting project direction, iterating thinking, developing scenarios, analysing information, charting desired outcomes, identifying key actions, managing senior stakeholders, as well as coalescing Satellite Operator internal stakeholders towards achieving new strategic goals.
- Will manage a portfolio of client accounts, to include both contracts directly with the satellite operators and indirect partners and customers supporting end-users
- The Strategic Global Account Director will focuses on ensuring the mission success of end-users while meeting/exceeding ALL.SPACE revenue and new business targets.
- He/she is responsible for planning and executing a full range of sales and development tasks, with the ultimate goal of successfully executing sales and winning new business.
- This includes working directly with satellite operators, end-users and market channel partners to understand their current/future mission satellite requirements; developing and delivering customer solutions employing satcom terminals to support geostationary (GEO), Highly Elliptical Orbit (HEO), Medium Earth orbit (MEO) and Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite fleet and end-to-end solutions; identifying customer requirements in support of new ALL.SPACE service and product offerings; managing and growing a pipeline of business opportunities; planning and executing strategic business capture plans; writing competitive proposals; and supporting the establishment/stand-up of new contracts and programs.
- The Strategic Global Account Director should possess a solid background in the commercial satellite communications industry.
- Strategic Global Account Director must also have the strong desire and ability to identify, analyze, segment, target and win business opportunities.
- The Strategic Global Account Director is expected to acquire new business to maximize profitable contract revenue over time and manage existing accounts to broaden and deepen the company’s business base.
Experience / Qualification.
- Highly qualified candidates with a bachelor’s degree in these areas and 15+ years of SATCOM experience working in sales, business development, program management, and product management.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Engineering, Arts & Sciences, or a related field is desired.
- Experience selling and positioning satellite communication solutions to service providers and governmental organization.
- Knowledge and experiences in managing potential partners.
- Good understanding of in-country's import regulation of equipment.
- Subject matter expertise in the delivery of satcom terminal solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of the technology needs, market trends, and procurement practices.
- Previous experience supporting commercial satellite terminal communications requirements.
- Proven ability to work with satellite operators to identify their requirements, develop and shape applicable ALL.SPACE terminals and end-to-end solutions, and deliver relevant programs, services, and product offerings.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Effective, enthusiastic team player with a demonstrated ability to partner across boundaries of function, rank and other differences.
- Strong cross-functional team leadership skills.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time.
- Generous stock options
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Public holidays
- Travel to work schemes
- Fruit, snacks & drinks
- Discounts platform
- Well-being centre