Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to give our clients a clear vision of what their customers want next - leading to huge new revenue opportunities.
Having raised Series A investment led by Atomico, our client roster is impressive. We work with the Unilever, PepsiCo, Zurich Insurance, L’Oreal, Nestle, Deliveroo, Uber and the BBC to name just a few.
We’re currently looking for an ambitious person to join our rapidly growing business as a Strategic Insights Lead. In this role, you will liaise directly with clients and provide thought leadership to our sales, research and delivery teams in defining how the Streetbees platform can be used to service client needs and translating the results of our work into actionable strategies for our clients.
- Understand clients’ strategic and commercial imperatives and work with Streetbees sales and research teams to help define our research programme and create bespoke solutions where necessary.
- Distil key insights from large amounts of information and translate these insights into actionable content by working directly with our data science, machine learning and AI teams.
- Cross-functionally collaborate and project manage to create cogent and compelling presentations and output to share with clients.
- Lead the daily management of key client relationships to ensure Streetbees research helps address business critical issues.
- Ensure satisfaction and retention of clients by delivering a solution that offers amazing value to the client.
- Report directly to the Head of Client Success and line-manage 1-3 Research Managers or Research Executives
- You will have worked for 7+ years for a high-quality Market Research or Consumer Insights agency, in a heavily client-facing and commercial role.
- Extensive experience in the FMCG space is strongly preferred, although other relevant industry experience will be considered.
- You will be an expert in advising FMCG clients on their strategic direction based on the consumer insight your business provides.
- You will be a gifted Storyteller and presenter, comfortable with owning client relationships at a senior level.
- Passion for consumer insight – You have an interest in new technologies and in the power of consumer data and insights to drive business growth.
- Experience and comfort with senior client stakeholders – You will be directly managing key senior client relationships and working closely with them on a daily basis
- Quantitative rigour - You are comfortable with large data sets and understand the different methodologies to derive next-level, actionable insights (e.g. clustering)
- Project management skills - You are an excellent project manager with the ability to develop, lead and execute complex initiatives.
- Start-up attitude – You’re comfortable in a rapidly changing environment where the answer is not always clear, working with limited resources and delivering high-quality work to tight timelines.
- Problem solver – You are a natural problem solver and trusted advisor to clients, never shy of presenting a point of view to deliver on client objectives.
- Cognitive intelligence – You can think on your feet, seeing all the angles to best position our platform to fit a client’s project needs.
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to rollover up to 3 days per year
- Option to choose between a Mac or a PC (we will send this out to via courier a few days before you join!)
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; We now operate on a rota basis so people have access to the office. We have taken every precaution to keep COVID-19 secure. The health and safety of our team is of the utmost importance.
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Friday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Friday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Office Food - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Employee Assistance Programme - provides a complete support network for all of our employees that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues (not just work related).
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Cycle to Work Scheme (reach out to [email protected] to find out more about this!)
- Yoga - We have Yoga every Tuesday at 6:30 pm, both in the office and live on Zoom so you can join in anywhere you like.
- Free drinks in the office!
Streetbees is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)