Tanium is looking for a Strategic Integrated Marketing Manager to improve regional pipeline predictability. Working in partnership with sales, the manager will analyse pipeline, develop actionable insights and leverage global and regional campaigns and program activation teams to create and advance pipeline.
What you’ll do:
Improve pipeline predictability: Increase total pipeline coverage and manage the shape of the pipeline, by stage, through territory and account planning
Operationalise pipeline management: Activate segmented marketing programs, throughout the buyer and customer journey, that grow new customer count and existing customer share of spend
Leverage centralised marketing programs & campaigns: Work in partnership with the demand centre of excellence, serve as a single marketing point of contact to sales leadership and provide marketing insight back into the marketing organisation.
Develop actionable pipeline insight: Identify macro trends and unique insights in pipeline development and health, by analysing intent data and territory insight, reading and interpreting reports and dashboards and develop insights on lead sourcing and progression.
Collaborate and communicate with cross functional teams: Summarise results and insights to sales team and collaborate with campaigns and program activation teams
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- Relevant experience required in marketing campaigns, field marketing and/ or sales
- Proven capability with Salesforce.com
- Proven experience in Forrester’s SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall
- Proven experience in defining and executing Account Based Marketing Programs and Campaigns
- Cross functional contribution to and participation marketing campaign activation and product launches
- Sustained record demonstrating initiative and motivation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented with bias for quantitative measurement
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organisations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.