Helix is empowering consumers to discover insights into their genome through high quality content partners. As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will be integral part of the company's Business Development efforts and have the opportunity to foster and manage Helix's strategic partnerships. You will help manage a vibrant eco system of partners and revolutionize consumer genomics.
The ideal candidate will be able to own several of the company's strategic partnerships and be the go-to person for all things partner related. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for the big picture but also sweat the minute details, this is a great role for you.
As a Strategic Partner Manager for Helix, you will:
- Work closely with the company's leadership team in supporting strategic partnerships
- Foster relationships with partners ranging from C level execs to project and product leaders
- Lead program management of Partner’s product development and influence Helix product management
- Influence and drive key decisions and discussions with Helix's partners
- Be an expert on your partner’s core business, products, business models, growth plans and key motivations.
- Be responsible for keeping up with a dynamic and rapidly changing industry.
- Become the go-to person for business intelligence that informs important partnership discussions
- Create best-in-class presentation materials to support Board meetings and partnership discussions
- Always be where the fire is hottest - jumping in to help solve the most critical challenges
- 5 plus years in a business development, product management or partner management role
- 3 plus years working with consumer software or consumer hardware products
- At least 10+ years total experience to be considered for Director or Associate Director role
- Sustained relationship with partners over a long term
- Impeccable organization skills backed by deep product knowledge and partner needs
- Comfortable creating high-profile presentations for use with partner executives and Helix Board
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Willing to contribute in a variety of ways, even if outside formal responsibilities
- Comfortable working with executive team and stepping into a leadership role as needed
An ideal candidate will have:
- Engineering, MBA or other advanced degree in technology
- Experience working with large scale partnerships
- Experience with software products, preferably mass market consumer products
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic startup environment
- Comfort with organized chaos