The main goal for this role is to act as the main accountable for partnership program updating, enhancement and rollout in Infobip. Develop and lead the implementation of program models in alignment with the strategic plan, business needs and best practices in the field to maximize impact and enhance cost efficiency.
· Manage partner programs, from development to launch to execution over time by leveraging data and market expertise to ensure program innovations.
· Develop and lead the implementation of program models in alignment with the strategic plan, business needs and best practices in the field to maximize impact and enhance cost efficiency
· Design, build and rollout programs to support partner network development and significant growth in the partner network measured by referrals and revenue.
· Drive metrics and measures of successes for each partner program while ensuring successful implementation of program across the globe.
· Ensure the systems and processes are in place to support the partnership programs’ efforts and future growth
· Develop, maintain, and manage the implementation of alliance plans including requirements across product, marketing, sales and support.
· Collaborate with Sales, Products, and Marketing team to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business
· Responsible for identifying potential new partnerships models, conducting due diligence and executing on integration strategy
· Associated responsibility for updates to associated materials, ensuring x-functional contributions, and performance against success measures quarter over quarter
- Experienced in developing high value relationships at the Executive level with partners and customers.
- Deep understanding of customer’s organization to drive customer decisions toward company’s solutions and products
- Knowledge of partners such as System Integrator, ISVs, Digital Transformation consulting partners and Digital Marketing Agencies.
- Effectively differentiates solutions towards stakeholders by providing a consultative, expert approach, leading with market insight, thereby providing significant value within the sales engagement
- Proactive, goal oriented and result driven
- Experienced in managing, nurturing and growing partner eco-system program
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
This job has been filled or removed by Infobip.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Strategic Partnerships Program Manager job post.✕