They say no man is an island, and this notion holds particularly true for this role. As our Strategic Project Lead, you’ll be an instrumental cog in the verifications wheel of GoJek that directly impacts the company’s ability to ensure its adherence to implementing a robust Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) in compliance to regulation. You will be in the driver seat to translate company goals into initiatives with tangible result by doing cost and benefit analysis
What You will Do
- Identify key risks in the current lifecycle management process
- Recommend strategies for future state design to mitigate risks while operationalizing efficiency levers and reduce account opening lead times
- Develop and implement BSA/AML related frameworks, policies and procedures
- Assist in the development, implementation, and periodic performance of key control
- Lead and execute process enhancements to improve quality or efficiency of key work in the KYC platform or other AML processes not supported by the KYC platform
- Delivery on targets and objectives in line with timelines dictated by SLA's and quality expectations
- Daily monitoring of team’s performance, staffing and work environment
- Provide ongoing enhancement suggestions for approach, procedures and other core areas
- Ensure preventive and detective KYC controls and monitoring programs are in place and provide adequate coverage
- Taking a lead in KYC teams to generate the project plan including resource plan, environment plan, Schedule, budget, test strategy etc
- Have flexibility and capability upon promoting project based on the Agile methodologies and supporting Scrum Master of development team
- Manages the relationship and communications with key stakeholders across the Business. .
- A relevant Bachelor or Master Degree from reputable University
- Should have at least 8 years of experience in a financial institution and have a background in leading big scale projects and process improvement with tangible result
- Strong sense of operational risk and regulatory risk Team player (adaptable, communicative, strategic, collaborative)
- Analytical mindset (able to understand the context, find the correlation between topic, and draw the conclusion)
- Problem-solving (able to link the information’s to solve the problem)
- Experience in creating BRD with the minimum point of problem statement, solution to implemented, cost and benefit analysis and impact analysis
Our KYC team, a subsidiary of the Data Products and Infra Team , consists of a whole village to create a proper KYC and KYB process from Data Science, Engineers and Operations based in Jakarta. Working alongside the Legal, and Compliance Team, we are predominantly concerned with adhering to the robust EDD and CDD while maintaining good service and SLA to our customers.
We are a tight-knit group made up of free thinkers, Marvel fans, sports enthusiasts, and wannabe bakers. We work hard and play hard, and believe it or not, we actually enjoy each other’s company!
About GoTo Group
GoTo is the largest technology group in Indonesia, combining on-demand, e-commerce, and financial services through the Gojek, Tokopedia, and GoTo Financial brands. It is the first platform in Southeast Asia to host these three essential use cases in one ecosystem, capturing a majority of Indonesian consumer household expenditure.
GoTo’s mission is to “Empower Progress” by offering an unparalleled selection of goods and services through a comprehensive merchant and partner network and promoting financial inclusion through its leading payments and financial services business.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
GoTo group of companies is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.