Our Services practice helps digital marketers become the best multi-channel marketers in the industry. Our Strategic Services team is home to mobile and digital experts; trusted advisors to the largest brands around the globe.
As a Strategic Solution Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to collaboratively influence the mobile engagement strategy of some of the world’s largest and most respected brands, and assist them in fully maximizing their investments in the Airship platform. You’ll become a product expert and thought leader, leveraging your industry and consulting expertise to assist customers in maximizing their use of Airship features to deliver world class, personalized customer engagement experiences. You will establish a strong strategic relationship with customer marketing teams and execute on our product and services playbooks to create the best experience in the marketplace.
The best part of working at Airship is our culture of strong cross-functional collaboration and highly integrated teams in sales, customer success, product, and marketing to help you succeed.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of your projects and effectively managing time tables, and deployment calendar while working on multiple customer projects simultaneously.
- Create and deliver engaging client workshops, strategy sessions and research projects with the express purpose of helping Airship clients accelerate the results of their mobile and digital marketing efforts and generate higher ROI through robust planning and measurement.
- Act as Marketing subject matter expert on the Airship platform and how best to apply Marketing strategies with Airship technology to deliver against client objectives.
- Responsible for project execution of campaign messages, audience segmentation and identification, executing the test and learn campaign(s), and building reports in Airship’s platform.
- Translate client data into actionable insights and recommendations to optimise performance and drive customer engagement strategy.
- Translate your industry knowledge and expertise into best practice thought leadership outputs that can be leveraged across Airship teams such as whitepapers, ebooks, and blog posts.
- Successful, on-time project delivery that demonstrates measurable results and impact as well as inspiring the wider team to continually improve delivery standards.
- Translate customer business and marketing objectives into Airship techniques and strategies.
- Ability to participate in on-site customer meetings (when appropriate) which may require an average of 30% travel.
Skills and Experience
- 2 - 4 years of creating and executing digital marketing strategy and campaigns for a global brand and/or consulting experience with a SaaS marketing company.
- 2 - 3 years of customer-facing consulting or client side leadership experience and can quickly build trust directly with Marketing Director and Managers in an enterprise organisation.
- Functional marketing expertise in one or more industry verticals and/or customers
- Knowledgeable about multi-channel marketing strategies and techniques using one or more channels in mobile, SMS, digital wallets, web, email, and ever-growing IoT devices
- Strong experience across multiple marketing disciplines and agencies
- Experience with one or more Marketing Cloud Solutions (Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, or IBM Unica), ESP (ExactTarget or Responsys) and/or CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Analytical skills and experience evaluating data and trends to expose insights and opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team player with the ability to coach and influence others
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- French language skills are a plus.
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies
rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.