We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Strategic Technology Partnerships, Go-to-Market manager fosters co-selling and co-marketing efforts across our strategic tech partner ecosystem. The manager is responsible for setting a global GTM co-sell and co-marketing strategy for Relativity’s strategic tech partnerships and driving execution of that strategy across Relativity’s sales and marketing teams. The manager serves as a critical conduit between our external tech partners’ sales & marketing functions and Relativity’s internal GTM organization. This role will report to the Head of Strategic Tech Partnerships and act as a critical business partner to the Global Head of Sales and Chief Marketing Officer.
Set co-selling strategy and develop processes/content
- Create and drive global co-selling strategy, including prioritizing territories, defining joint sales motions and setting KPIs / OKRs
- Holistically manage the end-to-end co-selling process with our strategic tech partners, working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop relationships with commercial leaders at our tech partners to influence co-sell program expansion
- Set overall strategy for how we enable both Relativity’s sellers and partners’ sellers and execute on field enablement activities
- Measure co-sell outcomes in line with established KPIs / metrics; set GTM agenda for and participate in QBR’s internally and with our tech partners
Support co-selling in the field
- Advises sales reps / managers on deal strategy as it relates to co-selling tactics
- Define messaging on our strategic tech partnerships across segments and within individual opportunities
- Build structures and define processes for scaling ongoing deal support
- Resolve co-selling program questions and issues from our field, our tech partners’ fields and our mutual customers
- Act as subject matter expert for sales reps / managers regarding co-selling, our strategic partnerships, and respective partner co-sell programs
- Escalation path for co-selling collaboration issues, including managing issues with our tech partners’ field teams (e.g. if partners’ sales team is not responsive, etc.)
- Work cross functionally (Sales, Revenue Operations, Legal, Finance) to ensure appropriate administration of co-sell program
Set co-marketing strategy and drive execution of co-marketing efforts
- Create and drive a global co-marketing strategy for our strategic tech partnerships to drive co-sell success and elevate the Relativity brand, including but not limited to campaigns, case studies, field enablement and events
- Create and maintain enablement assets for Relativity’s field as well as our external tech partnerships’ sales organizations (competitive materials, pitch decks, customer stories, etc.)
- Partner with various Relativity marketing functions (e.g. demand gen, product marketing, events, brand) and our external tech partners’ marketing counterparts to secure necessary resources, create/approve materials and drive overall execution of our co-marketing strategy
- Set and track KPIs / OKRs specific to tech partnerships’ marketing efforts; participate in marketing focused QBR’s internally and with our tech partners
- 6+ years of experience in global Enterprise Software, Partnerships GTM, Sales Strategy or in a Strategic Marketing role
- Customer-facing experience in a sales, consultative or customer success capacity
- Experience managing and/or coordinating global marketing plans and assets, or developing successful, integrated marketing campaigns
- GTM experience working for, or partnering with, a global public cloud provider
- 4+ years of experience in global Enterprise Software, Partnerships GTM, Sales Strategy or in a Strategic Marketing role
- Strong interpersonal skills with executive presence and the ability to work closely, cooperatively and effectively with different departments internally & externally
- Proven ability to co-facilitate with external partners on strategic programming
- Ability to navigate cross-functional complexity to quickly and effectively bring open issues to resolution and drive incremental growth for our partnerships
- Adept at influencing others, internally and externally, with an ability to work effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals
- Ability to work with and support C-level engagements
- High performer with track record of exceeding performance expectations and metrics
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or applicable field
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
If you are interested in staying connected with us, sign up for our quarterly Talent Newsletter HERE