About the Role
Business Development and Partnerships:
- Builds lead lists (e.g., using Salesforce.com and LinkedIn) and executes cold outreach to a specific list of target partners.
- Supports more experienced associates in the management of vendor relationships
- Works with cross-functional teams within a sub-category or small business area (e.g., Pricing, Product Development, Marketing, Category Management).
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Provides input into tools and processes to improve business development and vendor management for a sub-category or specific business area.
- Recommends new tools or changes based on team, vendor and partner needs.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Requests feedback on own work and provides feedback to others.
- Receives mentoring from more experienced associates.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Research and Analysis:
- Executes analyses that inform business decisions (e.g., segmentation, ROI/customer growth, conversion and retention rates, profitability).
- Conducts competitive and internal benchmarking analysis and research and summarizes findings.
- Suggests improvements to dashboards/metrics.
- Provides input into and executes activities (e.g., cross-category research, existing policy review, marketing research) in support of tactical plans to improve business performance for a sub- category or business area.
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- One year relevant experience
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.