About the Company:
The Hut Group is one of the World’s fastest growing and most profitable online retailers. THG culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable.
That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth. We are now going global, focused squarely on building a world class platform and team.
The Hut Group Platform supports more than 500 million global website visitors, 10 million customers and 20 million orders dispatched worldwide across our market leading brands including idealshape.com, idealfit.com, askfitnesscoach.com and proteinrecipes.com.
- Run daily morning production meetings to ensure teams are informed of the jobs in the studio, status updates, and gauge of the current and future workload.
- Oversee all jobs in the photography studio and ensure high-quality products/deliverables to meet recipients’ needs
- Assign photographers, stylists, illustrators and set builders to projects.
- Manage team and team’s workloads to reflect current and future needs to ensure project efficiency and met deadlines.
- Provide necessary trainings to help individuals and team be successful in their roles and develop talents.
- Help guide team’s and individuals’ goals and KPIs to achieve overall company visions.
- Review performance of team members to reflect market value and added value to team and organization.
- Improve and implement systems to record and track the usage of resources in the studio
- Communicate with relevant members of the Utah team to maximize the efficient use of resources across teams/departments.
- Oversee budget and resource allocation for projects on your team and follow established financial/budget processes.
- Manage the purchase of necessary studio equipment/items and ensure the maintenance, safety and repair of all studio equipment in a timely manner.
- Maintain credit accounts with material suppliers and negotiate competitive rates on studio resources/equipment.
- Continue to improve the cost-efficiency and time-efficiency of various processes and purchases to better the organization, quality of deliverables, and work environment.
- Allocate studio space to maximize efficiency.
- Ensure the studio is always tidy and organized to ensure a safe working environment and an appropriate corporate image for visiting clients.
- Ensure the health and safety policy is adhered to in the studio area
- Experience working in a studio environment to produce photos and videos
- Strong management skills for both teams and projects
- Great organizational and planning skills to help meet project deadlines and allocate resources
- Creative mindset with a willingness to learn and improve
- Familiar with studio equipment and tools
- Ability to articulate ideas to different audiences through various mediums
- Experience using Adobe CS and other design tools is a plus
- Good negotiation skills
- Detail oriented individual
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Life and Supplemental Insurance