We’re obsessed with growth. From enabling companies to flourish, to helping careers bloom.
SupportNinja was founded in 2015 to help companies solve for scale and connect them with a wider world of talent. Our vision is to show the world a better way to grow by developing the best people, implementing the latest technology, and challenging the status quo.
This is an onsite position at our site, the Hideout, in Pampanga.
Job Summary: The Technical Support Representative III/SME is responsible for providing advanced technical support to customers who are experiencing technical issues with their products or services. This position will use technical knowledge to identify and troubleshoot problems, and provide timely and effective solutions to customers. Additionally, this position will provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
What does a day in the life as a Technical Support Representative III/SME look like?
- Provides advanced technical support via phone, chat, and email
- Creates and maintains case management records of daily problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Contributes to and maintains knowledge base articles
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping the information confidential
- Delivers necessary reports in a timely manner.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals
- Identify areas for new training or skill checks.
- Answers simple to complicated questions raised by team members, provides tips on daily operational challenges.
- Assists in team meetings and cascading updates to members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Helps in developing strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadline compliance
- Provides feedback from Ninjas to TM, notify if additional materials/templates/tools are needed
- Identifies and notifies about Mass Issues/ outages happening on the shift
- Will serve as a point of contact when TM is not available
- Owns escalated cases during escalation process and drives thru resolution with client.
- May serve as a designated technical rep to Client Admins or Partners by compiling end user case metrics, running point on escalations and tracking outcomes on account level.
What are the required qualifications for a Technical Support Representative III/SME?
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 year of experience in a technical support role or equivalent
- Experience as subject matter expert
- Experience with CRM systems and practices but not required
- Advance troubleshooting skills hardware, software and/or network systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be willing to work onsite at The Hideout - Clark, Pampanga
Ninja Perks and Benefits
● Competitive compensation
● Adherence to government-mandated benefits
● Retirement Savings Program with Company Matching
● Life Insurance
● HMO on day 1
● Paid time off, birthday leave
● Bonus and incentive plans
● Opportunities for skills training and personal and professional development
● Employee Referral Program
● Beautiful office space
● Free lunch provided daily
● 24/7 Shuttle Service available
Experience infinite fun so you can have infinite growth. Discover A Better Way to Grow! Are you ready?
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
SupportNinja is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.