MAJORS SUCCESS ANALYST
Meet our Success Management Team!
Success Management is the key touchpoint between Sprinklr and our customers. We ensure that every stakeholder maximizes their usage of the platform, and understands how Sprinklr can help them achieve their strategic objectives.
Our KPIs are primarily focused on relationship health, platform adoption, and revenue retention & growth. We never lose a customer, and constantly demonstrate value.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a digital services professional who can ensure the following outcomes from every client deployment:
- Maximise usage of the platform mapped to business needs.
- Coordinate with success manager and managed services team to develop client administrative reports
- Liaise with success manager and managed services during large scale client campaigns and client reconfigurations -- escalate issues when necessary
- Shadow ongoing calls and follow up on action items so balls are not dropped
- Support success manager and managed services team with inbound tasks and projects (specifically ensuring that inbound issues are being delegated/triaged, handling overflow, and leveling up to Success Manager and Success Director if/when necessary)
- Be an adoption genius and flag issues proactively (ie, drops in adoption across our clients or markets).
- Provide success counterparts with monthly adoption reports featuring key insights
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Ensure that every client derives the most value possible from the platform.
- Act as a liaison between success management and managed services teams.
- Provide subject matter expertise on social business practices.
- Work alongside our internal Sprinklr business development teams to foster new opportunities within existing business.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Experience in enterprise software account management, or digital and social account management at a brand or agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,Instagram, Flickr, blogs, G+, LinkedIn, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- 4-year / Honours university degree
- Business English fluency required; additional languages an advantage
You Know You're Successful if….
- The depth, breadth and frequency of customer platform adoption starts strong and keeps climbing
- Customers add new licenses, modules and services to their package
- Stakeholders give positive NPS scores and participate in Sprinklr events and case studies
- Your domain knowledge makes you a trusted advisor both internally and externally