Who We Are:
Sprinklr is 1300 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software. In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind, social operating system that integrates with an organization's existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, were revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonalds, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50. We've spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now were leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office. And were bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there. What You'll Do:
As the Account Director, you will be responsible for delivering Agency Delight in the US. You will work with other Sprinklr teams to ensure that agencies are completely happy with the products and (where appropriate) services they receive from Sprinklr. The team will liaise directly with agencies (both holding companies and subsidiaries) and will be the first point of contact for customer issues escalated by agencies. What Are Your Responsibilities:
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Deliver strategies and processes for maintaining agency delight
- Meet regularly and frequently with agencies in conjunction with Agency Partner Managers and SMEs, working from agency premises as often as practical
- Track satisfaction of agencies and key stakeholders and influencers within those agencies
- Work closely with Definition Partner SMEs to ensure Definition Partner issues are clearly understood and resolved
- Devise innovative application configuration solutions to make best use of Sprinklr for agenciesContribute to knowledge sharing between Development/Product Management and the rest of the Agency team on new Agency features and functionality
- Extensive knowledge of social media and agencies in the social media space
- Extensive enterprise software services and support skills, ideally in a leadership role
- Exceptional process and relationship commercial skills
- Strong executive presence with the ability to strategically interact with C-level internally and externally Preferred Skills
- High level of Sprinklr product skills
- Tools used within Sprinklr including Google apps, Microsoft apps, Salesforce, Asana
- Degree-level education (preferably in a relevant subject)
- Fluency in English and other languages widely spoken in relevant markets.