- Supervise a Full-Service Program, case management team including ACSW/AMFT Care Coordinators, Peer Counselor, and other case management staff.
- Provide backup for Program Manager in staffing, scheduling, and coordination of program resources.
- The Supervisor will also carry a caseload and be responsible for the development and delivery of a full complement of services including individual, family, group counseling/therapy, individual rehabilitation, and brokerage for clients.
- Responsible for clinical assessment, screening, referrals, treatment planning, community planning, and benefits coordination which supports wellness and recovery principles.
- Implement consumer-centered services that are needs-driven, 24/7 model, and strength-based, including assessment, planning, intervention, support, and transition planning.
- Document and maintain all data collection, reporting, and charting records in accordance with BACS and other relevant county regulatory policies/agencies; produce the required number of regulatory billable units per month.
- Participate in supervision, staff meetings, clinical consultation, on-call coverage, travel, crisis/emergency coverage, weekend coverage, as well as agency-wide meetings and training.
- LCSW, LMFT or LPCC with current Board of Behavioral Science (BBS) registration required.
- Two years of direct service experience in the social field.
- 1 Year of experience supervising staff, scheduling, etc. in any sector
- Position requires a valid California driver’s license with a clean driving record, personal vehicle, and proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage. DMV printout required.
- Travel throughout Alameda County is essential.
Days and hours dependent on the program but range between M-F, Tu-Sat, Sun-Th, and between 8:30-5p, 10-6:30p, 11-7:30p. Full time, exempt, 40 hours a week.
How to apply:
Submit a resume with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
BAY AREA COMMUNITY SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER