As the Supervisor for an Editions site, no day will be the same, and you will be responsible for a multitude of tasks from supporting the Site Manager, to driving the team, ensuring cleanliness of the site and making sure that customers receive the best quality of food as quickly as possible from our partners.
An important part of this role surrounds your ability to support in several areas to ensure the site performs to the expected standard. You will report into the Site Manager and the Assistant Site Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading dispatch during shifts and overseeing the operations of the site when your Managers are away
- Ensuring the highest site standards by cleaning as you go throughout the shift and regular deep cleaning of different equipment throughout the week
- Conducting spot checks on our kitchens to ensure they are maintained
- Opening and closing responsibilities to ensure that the site is safe, secure, clean, maintained and supplies are replenished
- Regularly ensuring health and safety standards are maintained and flagging, escalating issues where necessary
- Conducting checks on our Partners to ensure they are maintaining a high standard of operations
Who we are looking for:
- You create a positive working environment, leading by example and motivating others
- You thrive working with people and enjoy coaching team members
- You can work autonomously
- You enjoy solving problems, you like to find new ways to improve operations
- Previous experience in a similar environment is valued but not required (Hospitality / Restaurants is a big plus)
- You will enjoy working with technology and be able to use dashboards to identify data trends and act on them
- You will have experience working to targets, meeting deadlines and ensuring tight stock control
- Trained to Food Safety Level 2 as a minimum (training provided if required).
- Food Safety & Health and Safety compliance requirements
- First Aid training ideal (training provided)
What to expect from the interview process
Step 1: apply for any role you'd like to be considered for - we'd love to hear from you!
Step 2: if your application is successful, one of our recruitment team will be in touch to say hello and understand more about your experience
Step 3: if we decide to progress your application, you will be invited to a video interview with one of our Operations Managers
Step 4: We'll come back to you quickly after your interview to let you know the outcome!